I apologize for my erratic posting lately. It seems like whenever I finish an exam, I have a wave of big assignments due right after. Ugh.
But, I’m getting though it. 🙂 And, I just had a wonderful long weekend in which I did many Fall things…
I survived a corn maze, got to see some adorable baby goats (what you don’t know is that the goat hit the other goat in the face right after I took this picture – vicious baby goat!), and ate some apple fritters. 🙂 It was a beautiful day and I had a fantastic time.
Back at home, Keeper and my mom have also been enjoying this beautiful Fall. I’m sure Brady was running around somewhere, enjoying the weather as well.
Now you may remember from my last post that this week marks the first week of the Fall Fitness Challenge and Link-Up!
As I mentioned before, my goal was to do 10 minutes of exercise everyday. This week could have been a tiny bit better, but hey, it’s a challenge for a reason!
Here’s how it all panned out:
- Saturday- 23 minute full-body interval cardio workout, courtesy of Fitnessblender. Check out the workout here. 🙂
- Sunday – walking around the corn maze counts right?
- Monday – A few crunches and push-ups (probably not ten minutes worth though.)
- Tuesday – Drove back to school and didn’t find the time to work out. My bad.
- Wednesday – I did a 10 minute tank top arms workout followed by a 5 minute butt/thigh workout. It was a crazy day and I ended up doing this at 9:30 pm. I didn’t really think this workout would be strenuous enough to keep me awake, but maybe it was, since I ended up not falling asleep till after 1 in the morning. Sigh…
- Thursday – Fantastic 5 and a half mile run in the beautiful mild weather. I wore my Rochester Marathon shirt, and that made it even better. 🙂
So, there’s room for improvement. The long weekend kinda threw a wrench in my plans, as I wasn’t home and didn’t want to be that guest who bounces around doing jumping jacks. 🙂 Be sure to check out how my fellow Sweat Pink ambassadors did with their first week of the challenge – 🙂
- Kristen K. at Run Away With Me
- Kristen at Exploring Domesticity
- Ariana at HappyLife.HealthyLife
- Brandi at Noteworthy Running
- Michelle at Fearless Beauty Fitness
- Kathy at MamaMarathoner
- Diane at Runnin Rocker
- Alicia at NeverEverBeenSkinny
This weekend, I’m excited to announce I’ll be participating in the American Cancer Society’s Breast Cancer Walk, so stay tuned for a recap of that! 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!