As I mentioned in my last post, I’m not doing a Fall Fitness Friday post today. This week was beyond hectic and on top of all that, I’m fighting a cold (although I am feeling a bit better than I was on Tuesday!).
Not only am I still not feeling 100%, but winter is truly beginning to set in. It snowed today.
It looked pretty, but I’m still not ready to let go of Fall! Bring back the 50 degree temps, pretty leaves, and perfect running weather!
I should probably be used to these winters by now, having grown up in New England and going to school in upstate New York, but even so, I’m having trouble accepting it. 😉
But moving on… Since I’m not doing the FFF Challenge this week, I still wanted to do a fun, personal post today. So, I thought, why not try my hand at 4 Things Friday! (Confused? Just keep reading!)
My Top 4 Favorite things about Fall:
1. Pumpkin spice everything… well mostly everything! 🙂 -> 16 Pumpkin Spice Products that Don’t Exist and Should Never Exist.
4. Perfect running weather (have I mentioned that fall is perfect for running?) 😉
My Top 4 Movies:
3. The Proposal (what can I say – I like romantic movies!)
4. Any of the Harry Potter’s
4 Songs I Can’t Stop Listening To Right Now:
1. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (watch the music video. It’s scary and weird and I couldn’t look away.)
2. You R in Love by Taylor Swift
3.Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift
4. This Love by Taylor Swift
(Yes, these are all from the new album by Taylor Swift. I can’t stop listening to it, and I’m not ashamed.)
My Top 4 Best Halloween Costumes (Since Halloween was only a couple weeks ago)
1. iTunes gift card (did this with my friend Ramya in high school – it was so fun!)
3. Harry Potter’s little sister (yes… I made up a character for one of my Halloween costumes when I was younger.)
4 Places I’ve Traveled to:
2. Disney World (senior class trip! I want to go again. ASAP.)
4. Vermont (for the Mad Half last summer!)
And this category leads me to my next announcement… my mom and I have decided on our next half marathon in our 50 states mission! The next state we will be crossing off is… *drumroll please* 🙂
Yay!! I’m so excited to say my mom and I will be running the Clearwater Distance Classic in January. It will be wonderful to escape the cold and snow and go soak up some of the Florida sun. and run 13.1 miles and cross off another state while we’re at it. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed the 4 things post! Leave a comment of 4 of your favorite things – you pick the topic!
Have a wonderful weekend!