In one way or another, each of these blogs have resonated with me on a deeply personal level since I started reading them, whether it was inspiring me to try a new recipe or to sign up for my first triathlon! I’m continually impressed and amazed by the accomplishments of some of these bloggers, and reading about what THEY’VE been up to has kept ME motivated. That’s the wonderful thing about blogs; their power to spread positivity, humor, and health (heck, there’s a blog for anything you might be interested in!) into people’s lives is literally exponential. So here’s a taste of some of the blogs that keep me running (har har har, get it?!)…
- Chocolate Covered Katie (Recipes for desserts/treats with a healthy twist!)
- Kelly Runs for Food (Running, Workouts, and Recipes)
- The Little Honey Bee (Recipes and Workouts)
- Meals and Miles (Running and Recipes)
- Peanut Butter Fingers (Recipes and Workouts)
- Never Serious Blog (Running, Pop culture, great for a laugh!)
P.S., got a blog that you think is amazing? Leave me a comment! I’m always looking for new reading material!