This recipe is from the August issue of Runners World. It makes a healthy, fresh summer meal that is sure to please.
First, bake your fish (we used haddock) at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
While the fish is cooking, it’s time to make the pineapple coleslaw!
For the pineapple coleslaw, you will need…
- 4 cups chopped green cabbage
- 1/2 red onion sliced/diced
- 1/2 can green chiles
- 3/4 cup diced pineapple (we used frozen after allowing it to thaw)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
Mix it all up!
For the chile-adobo yogurt sauce, you will need…
- 1 pepper from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (this is less than what the recipe actually calls for, but it is still plenty spicy)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Chop the pepper up finely and mix with the yogurt and olive oil. Dollop on top of your tacos for a spicy, creamy finish!